Tyddyn Tyfod Holiday Cottages in Gwynedd
|Address:||Corwen, LL21 0HE||Send an email|
|Telephone:||07915 998 274||Visit website|
|Price:||Prices per week range from ?350 to ?940.|
More about Tyddyn Tyfod (the location)Originally an old barn, Tyddyn Tyfod has recently been renovated to an excellent standard (completed in spring 2009). It has the charm of a well aged building with the d?cor, style and comfort of a modern house.
The cottage consists of a double height living space, four bedrooms, beautifully furnished and decorated, along with two bathrooms (one en-suite), and cosy snug for reading and relaxing on colder days.
Set in 3 acres with views across the rolling countryside, it is 6 miles from Corwen, 8 miles from Bala, 17 miles from Llangollen and on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. Tyddyn Tyfod is the ideal location if you're looking to get away from it all!
Tyddyn Tyfod (the cottage)* Furnished and equipped to very high standards, the
accommodation centers around a double height living
space with open plan kitchen, dining and relaxing
space, leading out to the verandah.
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with top of the range
Siemens appliances incl. washing machine,
dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven
and induction hob.
* Multi media entertainment system including flat
screen TV with Freesat digital, Playstation games
console with DVD and CD player (selection of DVDs)
as well as I-Pod docking station.
* Sleeping accommodation comprises a king size room
with en-suite, two large twins (beds can be zipped
together to make super king size beds as required)
and a single.
* Solid oak flooring with underfloor heating throughout. * Wood burning fire with pizza oven (first bag of logs
included in rental).
* Cot (not bedding), highchair and stair gate available.
* A family bathroom with large bath and separate
* Stable door leading out onto.