Little Stables Holiday Cottages in Isle of Wight
|Address:||Yarmouth, PO41 0UE||Send an email|
|Telephone:||01983 755319||Visit website|
|Price:||Prices per week range from £299 to £995.|
More about Little Stables (the location)Our stylish renovation sleeps 6 and comprises 2 bedrooms on the first floor (one King, one twin) and one ground floor double with French doors leading onto a private courtyard. The upstairs bathroom has a shower over bath, bundles of fluffy white towels, plus there is an additional downstairs WC.
The open plan living space is light and airy, has a lovely newly fitted kitchen complete with beautiful Emma Bridgewater polka dot crockery, washing machine and dishwasher, plus a comfortable lounge seating area with leather sofa and chairs that opens to an attractive morning patio. To the front of the property there is also a small enclosed courtyard.
Guests are given a complimentary voucher to have a go at decorating their own pottery in the studio during their stay - decorate a lasting memento of your holiday!
Guests are also entitled to 10% discount on goods in the Gift Barn, which stocks the largest range of Emma Bridgewater pottery on the Island, as well as the pottery's own Chessell Ware hand made on site, cards, toys and local art work.
Little Stables (the cottage)Facilities at a glance
- Bright, modern accommodation sleeps 6 (one king,
one downstairs double, one twin).
- Upstairs shower room, downstairs WC.
- New kitchen with Emma Bridgewater polka dot
- Open plan kitchen seating, leather sofa & arm chairs.
- Nice and snug central heating (all included).
- Fitted dishwasher and washing machine.
- Ecover products provided.
- TV, Freeview & DVD.
- All linen and bundles of white towels provided.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Basket of toys provided for little guests.
- Access to the Pottery?s courtyard garden via Little
Stables back gate where we have a Willow Play House
for the little ones.
- Cream Tea and fresh flowers on arrival
- Complimentary pottery decorating (Easter to end
- Courtyard Cafe serving Cream Teas (you can order
one to be delivered to the back gate).
- Child friendly accommodation & one friendly dog